Skip to main content

CAS cards using stencils

Hi everyone! Happy Diwali and Happy New year to everyone. I am coming up on Tubby Craft blog today with 2 CAS cards created using new released stencils from Tubby Craft. Really excited to use this stencils. These are super sturdy, fine quality and with amazing designs. Hop on to their website to find great quality products.

Starting with my 1st card, hope I am not too late to post festive CAS card. I used Gradient cubes stencil and Diwali greetings stamp set to create this simple yet elegant festive card.

I used Imperial red, Tangy orange, Mustard yellow and Lemon yellow inks to create this gradient background. Than I stamped this wonderful rangoli design from Diwali greetings stamp set and coloured it with copic markers. I also stamped few splashes to make it look more festive using Chocolate brown and Hot pink colour inks. Hope you all like it! :)


Coming up with my 2nd CAS card created using Classic foliage stencil and coloured background with Lavender violetLemon yellow, Aqua BlueTangy orange and Lawn green colour inks.



Than I stamped big "Thanks" with "For everything" at the bottom . Created this card to thank all my social media friends to bring me to this level and staying with me always to support and inspire.


HAPPY CRAFTING...!!!!!

Products used :

Please do share some love and comment if you like my cards! Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers:
Crafters Emporio

Hugs,
Hiral :)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Tags

Hi all, today I am super excited to share that I am a DT member for Papercraft Business . I am sharing these two cute Halloween tags for Oct challenge#23 , theme "Anything goes". I created these 2 tags using @oddballstamps img#65 "cute girl Starlina". I watercoloured the images with my all time favorite zig markers. I popped up some Halloween Boos' and spooky sentiment and used Halloween pattern paper in the background ❤ Love how it turned out. Hope you all like it too 🥰 Happy crafting...!!!💕

Peek-a-boo Card

Today is a very special day as I am starting my 1st blog sharing this adorable Peek-a-boo baby card featuring TubbyCraft Stamps and inks. This is my first blog post as a design team member for TubbyCraft and I am excited to share this picture tutorial with you all. I wanted to mention their inks blend very well and very easy to clean the stamps.  I was totally inspired by Jennifer McGuire and created this cute baby card. I started with 3 card panels (Front - 4 1/4 x 8 1/4 , Inside - 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 , Back - 4 1/4 x 5 3/4). Score at Front - 2 3/4 , Inside - 4 1/4 , Back - 5 1/2. Die cut circle from Front panel as well as inside panel. I stamp "One is Fun" stamp and than water coloured it with amazing Tubby craft inks on the front panel. I used Imperial Red, Mustard Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Olive Green, Lawn Green, Lilac Purple, Lavender Violet, Turquoise inks for my card. I also stamped a Giraffe image from " Giraffe love " stamp set and cute littl